New Zealand Architects
Migration Associates’ strategic partner New Zealand Skills in Demand are seeking qualified Architects for permanent roles across New Zealand.
New Zealand Architects plan and designs buildings, provides concepts, plans, specifications and detailed drawings, negotiates with builders and advises on the procurement of buildings. Registration or licensing is required.
- obtaining advice from clients and management to determine type, style and size of planned buildings and alterations to existing buildings
- providing information regarding designs, materials and estimated building times
- preparing project documentation, including sketches and scale drawings, and integrating structural, mechanical and aesthetic elements in final designs
- writing specifications and contract documents for use by builders and calling tenders on behalf of clients
- consulting with Professionals and clients about external area designs, costs and construction
- compiling and analysing site and community data about geographical and ecological features, landforms, soils, vegetation, site hydrology, visual characteristics and human-made structures, to formulate land use and development recommendations, and for preparing environmental impact statements
- preparing reports, site plans, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for land development, showing location and details of proposals, including ground modelling, structures, vegetation and access
- inspecting construction work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and quality standards
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
Applicants must have a trade a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. New Zealand registration or licensing may be required.
If you can carry out the tasks listed above and meet the qualification and work experience requirements, please complete our free initial NZ visa evaluation and upload your CV. Once completed one of our Licensed Immigration Advisers will be in touch with you and we will forward your details to a Candidate Manager from New Zealand Skills in Demand.
This is New Zealand Seminars
If you want to find out more in person, please attend one of our This is New Zealand seminars at the following locations:
- London, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham
Please click on the following link for further details: This is New Zealand Seminars
Keep up to date, on the go
We regularly post tips, advice, news and interesting articles about life in New Zealand across our social media pages and blog. To keep up to date whilst on the go follow our blog, or our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest accounts.
Other Job Sectors: