New Zealand Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians
Migration Associates’ strategic partner New Zealand Skills in Demand are seeking qualified Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians for permanent roles across New Zealand.
Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians
New Zealand Architectural, Building and Surveying Technicians perform technical functions to assist Construction Managers, Architects and Surveyors by supervising and inspecting construction sites, estimating time, costs and resources, inspecting plumbing work, and collecting and evaluating survey data and preparing maps and plans.
Tasks that you will be required to do are the following:
- assisting Construction Managers, Architects and Surveyors in planning and organisation
- interpreting plans, regulations and codes of practice
- preparing preliminary sketches, working drawings and specifications
- preparing, editing and revising plans, maps, charts and drawings
- coordinating works programs
- inspecting work and materials for compliance with specifications, regulations and standards
- calculating costs and estimating time scales
- collecting data using surveying instruments and photogrammetric equipment
- performing routine computations and plotting preliminary data
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
Applicants must have a trade qualification (NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)) and/or three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications.
If you can carry out the tasks listed above and meet the qualification and work experience requirements, please complete our free initial NZ visa evaluation and upload your CV. Once completed one of our Licensed Immigration Advisers will be in touch with you and we will forward your details to a Candidate Manager from New Zealand Skills in Demand.
This is New Zealand Seminars
If you want to find out more in person, please attend one of our This is New Zealand seminars at the following locations:
- London, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham
Please click on the following link for further details: This is New Zealand Seminars
Keep up to date, on the go
We regularly post tips, advice, news and interesting articles about life in New Zealand across our social media pages and blog. To keep up to date whilst on the go follow our blog, or our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest accounts.
Other Job Sectors: