EmigratieBeurs Competition T&Cs
We're giving away five prizes of two tickets for the EmigratieBeurs show on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 February 2016 in Expo Houten. To win these tickets, all you have to do is Like our Facebook page, and tell us why you want to move to New Zealand on our competition post.
Below are the Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.
1. The promoter is Migration Associates (UK) Ltd (company no.06930296) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, 8-42 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3EL. United Kingdom
2. Employees of Migration Associates (UK) Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/migrationassociates. To enter, an individual must Like the Migration Associates page, and comment under the post with their entry.
5. Closing date for entry will be 10th February 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. There are five prizes consisting of two tickets to attend the two day exhibition. They will be delivered electronically in PDF format to the email address supplied. The tickets are worth € 17.50 each at full price. The prize does not include any support attending the show, including any travel or accommodation. Each prize is the two tickets only.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. A winner will be chosen by Migration Associates based on their answer, from all entries received and verified by Migration Associates and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 1 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 2nd Floor, 38-42 High Street, Guildford. GU1 3EL. United Kingdom.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.