Migration Associates Privacy Conditions
Migration Associates Limited is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
Collection of Information
When you use the Migration Associates Website we may collect information about you. This includes:
- personal information, provided voluntarily when you register to obtain a free online visa evaluation, complete any other online form or advertise on the Migration Associates Website;
- personal information provided to us through any other method, including correspondence and discussion;
- information collected by us about your use of the Migration Associates Website including the content and services you access;
- aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to and from the Migration Associates Website but does not relate to you personally;
- other information that does not personally identify you; and
- cookies - these are small pieces of information which can be stored on your hard drive to help us improve your experience on the Migration Associates Website. Cookies are used on most major websites.
The personal information we collect about you will be stored securely and can be accessed by staff of the Migration Associates and/or any of its related companies in order to provide you with a highly personalised service and we will NOT use that personal data for purposes beyond those deemed necessary to evaluate your eligibility for immigration and requirements for obtaining a New Zealand visa.
Free Initial Visa Evaluation
Our Free Initial Visa Evaluation is designed to provide intending applicants with a general indication of their eligibility for obtaining a New Zealand Visa. However, our initial assessment service is not highly comprehensive and, as such, our findings are not binding in any way. The final decision in respect to an applicant's New Zealand visa eligibility is at the discretion of Immigration New Zealand, the New Zealand governmental agency responsible for administering and overseeing migration and entry into New Zealand.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by Migration Associates Limited in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
General Information Disclosure
We do not and will never disclose your personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone, number, etc, to any outside parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for us to do so in order to carry out our service to you or otherwise as required by law. We will NOT re-sell, distribute or share your personal data with third parties.
The Migration Associates Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of such sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on the Migration Associates Website.