Here's a great job opportunity from New Zealand Skills in Demand, our partner and New Zealand recruiter whose client is looking for an experienced Motor Trimmer.
Their client requires someone who has previously worked in a trim shop, as a Motor Trimmer/Upholster/Canvas Worker. The company has a reputation of quality and excellent customer service, and are looking for a high calibre candidate to join them.
Experience and work undertaken:
- Motor vehicles - seat repairs, padding, to full restorations.
- Boat covers and canopies, new boat fit outs.
- The repair of bike, tractor, truck and all commercial seats and car interiors.
- Fit seat belts, roof racks, tint windows in vehicles and property
Work experience preferences:
- At least 4 years and a trade qualification.
- Preference is motor trimming background, not canvas only or furniture only, but if a mix of all
- Not from a manufacturing type background, more in the repairs re-trim and maintenance trim shop background.
- Pay rate depending on experience from $23hr NZD