Project Manager (Commercial) - New Zealand
Our partners New Zealand Skills in Demand are looking to fill a position of Commercial Project Manager for their NZ client.
Their client is a well established (since 2000) construction company based in Christchurch and Auckland. With a diverse project portfolio covering commercial, light commercial and residential work they are looking for a great Project Manager (Commercial) to join their Christchurch team.
To be considered you will:
- Be willing to make a permanent, or at least a long term (3yrs +) move to New Zealand within the next four months and be in a position to do so.
- Have a Construction Management tertiary qualification and/or significant experience in the construction space.
- Be a proven main contractor Project Manager with a number of commercial design and construct projects under your belt.
- Have previous project management, design and build experience in commercial construction.
- Be required to demonstrate the ability to manage projects throughout the different stages, not just an individual component of the build.
The NZ construction sector is still booming. There is a shortage of qualified Construction Project Managers across the country. If you can’t satisfy the deadline for this opportunity we would still like to hear from you so don’t delay, get your CV through to us today. We are more than happy to work with your anticipated timelines.
New Zealand Skills in Demand is a UK based, Kiwi owned and operated, resourcing company lining up great UK employees with New Zealand companies.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to Glenn Davis: email@example.com