Our strategic partner, New Zealand Skills in Demand, is currently looking to fill the role of CNC Operator for their client, based in Timaru, New Zealand.
- Experience in operating a CNC router for the joinery/furniture making trade.
- Available to be in NZ in less than three months
- Experience in machining solid timber
- Joinery or cabinet making experience
- Basic CNC programing skills
To be considered you will:
- Be willing to make a permanent, or at least a long term (3yrs +) move to New Zealand within the three months and be in a position to do so. Those eligible for a Working Holiday Visa will also be considered.
- Be able to supply at least two written references with your application.
- Please note – due to the number of applications that we receive for positions in New Zealand you will only be contacted if your resume is of interest to us.
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com.