New Zealand Skills In Demand are looking for Diesel Mechanics for positions across New Zealand. Here are the details:
Diesel Mechanics – New Zealand
Our client is one of the largest bus passenger transport companies based in New Zealand. The company runs a modern fleet of buses from 10 seater vehicles through to 80 seater double decker buses.
Positions have become available for a Diesel Mechanic who is experienced and trade-qualified.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure maintenance, servicing and repair requirements are met to ensure a safe and road-worthy vehicle and equipment fleet
- Carry out duties as the workshop mechanic
- Meet legislative and other requirements applicable to heavy vehicle maintenance
- Develop, implement and monitor the scheduled servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Monitor inventory and order parts and consumables as required
- Maintain repair/maintenance records and vehicle files
- Maintain and clean workshop equipment
- Trade Qualified or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate
- Post trade experience within heavy industrial environment preferably with buses
- Auto electrical experience would be beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this role please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org