Our partners New Zealand Skills In Demand are a UK based, Kiwi owned and operated, resourcing company lining up great UK employees with New Zealand companies.
Their client is looking for great Agricultural Mechanics to join their teams across New Zealand. A number of vacancies exist across all levels of proficiency, including Leading Hand, Foreman and Service Manager roles.
- Must have 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Must have worked with brands or tractors such as CLAAS, Deutz-Fahr, McHale, CASE IH, New Holland, John Deere and brands of harvesters such as CLAAS, CASE IH, John Deere, Grimme.
- Must have has solid exposure with computer diagnostic software CLAAS CDS, Duetz-Fahr Agrotron, McHale and Case IH CNH EST 7.0, New Holland and John Deere Jaltest and John Deere Service Advisor.
- Must come from a rural/agricultural/country background
- Must be proficient in rebuilding and overhauls of engines, transmissions and differentials
- Experience out in the field for breakdowns and reactive repairs of equipment would be highly favourable along with the ability to operate Agricultural Equipment
To be considered you will:
Be willing to make a permanent, or at least a long term (3yrs +) move to New Zealand within the next four months and be in a position to do so.
Opportunities for Mechanics in New Zealand are regular and on-going. If you are not in a position to make yourself available to be considered for this role New Zealand Skills In Demand would still love to hear from you. New Zealand Skills In Demand is working with applicants who are 6 – 12 months away from relocating.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org