Our partners New Zealand Skills in Demand are a UK based, Kiwi owned and operated, resourcing company lining up great UK employees with New Zealand companies. They are seeking great Front End Developers for their client in Wellington, New Zealand They offer a free service to place candidates in NZ roles.
- Assist Analysts and Designers with the design, prototyping and preparation of software specifications and interaction designs for product features.
- Assist with the preparation of test plans for the purpose of quality assurance testing software deliverables
- Develop robust, high quality software meeting the requirements of the agreed specifications and complying with the clients formal and informal development team standards and procedures
- Work closely with quality assurance team members to resolve issues raised by testing throughout the development cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in developing web-based applications
- Passionate about software development and building design-led software using a wide range of internet based technologies
To be considered you will:
- Be a citizen, or permanent resident of the UK, Canada or South Africa
- Be willing to make a permanent, or at least a long term (3yrs +) move to New Zealand within the next four months and be in a position to do so.
Start the process now:
1. Email Glenn.Davis@nzskillsindemand.co.nz with your CV
2. Fill out our free initial evaluation form for us to assess you eligibility for a NZ Visa.
3. Attend a Seminar or Webinar with This is New Zealand