Early Childhood Teacher
Wellington, New Zealand
Situated in the heart of Grenada, this modern, purpose-built centre is looking for a bright and energetic Early Childhood Teacher to join their wonderful team.
The centre, which caters for children 3 months – 5 years is strongly influenced by the natural environment, where children are encouraged to feed the worms and plant the gardens with food. Being a well-resourced centre, children of all ages are able to reach their potential in various indoor and outdoor areas.
This centre is proud of their high teacher to child ratio, meaning each child receives the attention and support they need. The parents also love the "Ready for School" program which prepares the children for their next step into big school.
This role is full time and is in the 3.5-5 years room. Both experienced and recently graduated teachers are encouraged to apply.
What you will get:
- an excellent salary package
- effective support by experienced teachers
- on-going professional development
- opportunities to take on extra responsibilities and contribute your strengths
- and competencies for the well-being of the team
- the chance to develop your experiences in utilising technology in your practice
- 50% discount to enrol your own child
- Paid registration to enter team building events ie: round the bays
This is clearly a supportive and rewarding environment as proven by the experienced staff and a happy group of children at the Centre.
**Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in New Zealand AND have New Zealand Teacher Registration**
If you think this position could be the one for you, then please email your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com, when applying please quote reference # 212.
To discover your eligibility to work in New Zealand, fill out our free initial visa eligibility form.