The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment recently released its March 2017 Jobs Online Monthly Report.
Below are the key findings from this report:
- The All Vacancies Index increased by 1.3 per cent in March 2017. Over the past year, online vacancies have increased by 14.2 per cent.
- Vacancies increased in six out of eight industry groups; including construction and engineering, education and training and healthcare and medical.
- Vacancies increased in all occupation groups.
- Vacancies increased in all skill levels. The largest increases were in skilled (up 1.5 per cent), followed by highly skilled and unskilled (both up 1.3 per cent) occupations.
- Vacancies increased in all ten New Zealand regions.
For more information on MBIE labour market analysis, visit their website.