Our strategic partner New Zealand Skills in Demand are seeking qualified Roofers for permanent roles in the Central Otago & Queenstown Lakes region.
We're undertaking an overseas recruitment process to source a number of highly experienced roofers to work within the Central Otago & Queenstown Lakes region. We are looking to attract experienced roofers to make the move to New Zealand long term and provide assistance in getting the right people here and underway. These are full-time and ongoing positions based in Cromwell, working within a small team motivated by delivering quality workmanship.
1) We predominantly require a number full-time experienced Long-Run-Iron installers
2) We have positions for full-time Membrane applicators
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have solid experience working in the roofing industry (either Long-Run or Membrane)
- Have a full and current drivers licence
- Have two contactable & recent work references
- Have the ability to secure a NZ Work Visa or Working Holiday Visa
- Have a genuine interest in living and working in New Zealand, and maybe with a view to residency.
- These positions are required to be filled now. Ideally you will be available to start work in New Zealand in the next 4 months, but if you can’t then there is an ongoing requirement so please apply to us today.
Please get in contact with NZ Skills in Demand's New Zealand based Account Manager, Glenn Davis at email@example.com
To discover your eligibility of living and working in New Zealand, complete our free initial visa evaluation form today.