Roofers: Has New Zealand been on your radar for a while?
New Zealand Skills in Demand have a fantastic opportunity for qualified Roofers for roles in cities such as Christchurch, Auckland and Wellington.
Ideal applicants will have a minimum 3 years’ experience with the residential and commercial long-run system and hold a roofing qualification, although this is not essential.
You will also need a current CV and be able to provide written and verbal references.
In order to be considered for this role, you would need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- An excellent attitude to working in a team.
- A proven Health & Safety track record.
- Good references to back up your work history.
NZ Skills in Demand help you by preparing you and your documentation for the NZ marketplace, before putting you forward to willing and able employers at the RIGHT time.
This negates the need for you to take a scatter-gun approach with your CV, or (in most cases) having to worry about flying to NZ for interviews.
Best of all, they are a free service!
New Zealand is currently experiencing huge growth in our Trades sector so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live the "kiwi" lifestyle, get in touch with NZ Skills in Demand today and get started on your journey!
Start the process now:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
2. Fill out our free initial evaluation form for us to assess you eligibility for a NZ Visa.
3. Attend a Seminar or Webinar with This is New Zealand