Our strategic partner, New Zealand Skills in Demand are a UK based, Kiwi owned and operated, resourcing company lining up great international candidates with New Zealand companies. They are seeking CNC Operators to work with employers in the Hawkes Bay area. Skills in Demand offer a free service to place candidates in NZ roles.
Ideal applicants will have the following qualities:
- Experience in a multitude of machines. Such as the DMC 125 FD duoBLOCK and the DMG Mori NLX 2500 I 700
- Knowledge to be able to nest (program) and use 5 axis machinery.
- Have a current C.V. detailing past work experience related to the CNC Operators field and listing all relevant qualifications.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be comfortable working unsupervised
- Have a willing to work night shifts e.g. 4:30pm to 2:30am.
- Good references to evidence your work history.
- Have a genuine interest in living and working in New Zealand, maybe with a view to residency.
NZ Skills in Demand help you by preparing you and your documentation for the NZ marketplace, before putting you forward to willing and able employers at the RIGHT time.
This negates the need for you to take a scatter-gun approach with your CV, or (in most cases) having to worry about flying to NZ for interviews.
New Zealand is currently experiencing huge growth in our Trades sector so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live the "kiwi" lifestyle, get in touch with NZ Skills in Demand today and get started on your journey!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
2. Fill out our free initial evaluation form for us to assess you eligibility for a NZ Visa.
3. Attend a Seminar or Webinar with This is New Zealand