New Zealand Skills in Demand have a fantastic opportunity for qualified Secondary School Teachers.
They are after:
- Maths Teachers (Preferably with Statistics experience)
- English Teachers
- Science Teachers
The roles are for an independent school for boys from Year 9 to Year 13. The school has a culture of excellence in all aspects of education. They support and inspire their students to always aim high and achieve their best.
There is development potential for the right candidates.
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 year degree and teaching diploma as well as another 3 years (minimum) teaching experience
- An NZQA recognised degree
- A willingness to learn the NCEA system
- Degree from a good reputable university
- Good subject knowledge
- Teachers Diploma
Pay range varies from NZ$60K up to $75K. The PPTA in NZ are currently negotiating for increases in Teachers’ salaries.
NZ Skills in Demand help you by preparing you and your documentation for the NZ marketplace, before putting you forward to willing and able employers at the right time.
This negates the need for you to take a scatter-gun approach with your CV, or (in most cases) having to worry about flying to NZ for interviews. They are a free service.
Best of all, they are a free service!
If you would like to discuss the role further:
1. Email email@example.com with your CV
2. Fill out our free initial evaluation form for us to assess you eligibility for a NZ Visa.
3. Attend a Seminar or Webinar with This is New Zealand