New Zealand Scaffolders
Migration Associates’ strategic partner New Zealand Skills in Demand are seeking qualified Scaffolders for permanent roles across New Zealand.
Scaffolders erect and dismantle scaffolding to provide work platforms on building and industrial sites, and for temporary structures such as staging and seating.
- erecting lifting tackles by attaching pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures, and installing cables and attaching counterweights
- attaching slinging gear to hoisting equipment and objects to be moved using clamps, hooks, bolts and knots
- fitting and bolting tubes, support braces and components to form bases and build up scaffolding
- lifting and positioning sections of scaffolding
- setting up winches and rigging equipment to raise and position girders, plates, columns and other steel units
- erecting guard rails, guy wires, ropes and clears, laying planks and hanging safety nets
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
Applicants must have a trade qualification and licences and/or one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications.
If you can carry out the tasks listed above and meet the qualification and work experience requirements, please complete our free initial NZ visa evaluation and upload your CV. Once completed one of our Licensed Immigration Advisers will be in touch with you and we will forward your details to a Candidate Manager from New Zealand Skills in Demand.
This is New Zealand Seminars
If you want to find out more in person, please attend one of our This is New Zealand seminars at the following locations:
- London, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham
Please click on the following link for further details: This is New Zealand Seminars
Keep up to date, on the go
We regularly post tips, advice, news and interesting articles about life in New Zealand across our social media pages and blog. To keep up to date whilst on the go follow our blog, or our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest accounts.
Other Job Sectors: