Why should I use a Licensed Immigration Adviser?
A recent migrant satisfaction survey shows that four out of five migrants would recommend their Licensed Immigration Adviser to family and friends (Premium Research, 2013).
Results showed that 82% of migrants were very satisfied or satisfied with their Licensed Immigration Adviser. More than eight out of ten migrants agreed that as a result of using a Licensed Adviser:
- They had a better chance of having a successful visa application (85%);
- They felt their interests as a consumer were protected (86%); and
- Their impression of New Zealand as a migration destination was positive (88%).
New Zealand Immigration law and Policy
NZ Immigration law and policy is complex and constantly changing and therefore it is prudent to obtain professional advice. Emigrating to New Zealand can be very stressful on any migrant and their family. New Zealand Licensed Advisers can help you take the stress out of your move by simplifying the visa application process, so you can concentrate and focus on the settlement aspect of your move to New Zealand – there is a lot to organise!
By engaging with a NZ Licensed Immigration Adviser you ensure that:
- You receive advice from a Licensed Immigration Adviser who knows the New Zealand Visa system inside out;
- Your application has the best chance of success as your Licensed Immigration Adviser will liaise with your employer and Immigration New Zealand on your behalf;
- You eliminate expensive mistakes that could result in application delay or failure – Immigration law and policy is complex; and,
- You protect your rights as a consumer as all advisers are required by law to hold a license from the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) and are governed by a strict Code of Conduct.