New Zealand Excavator Plant Operators
Migration Associates’ strategic partner New Zealand Skills in Demand are seeking qualified Excavator Operators for permanent roles across New Zealand.
New Zealand Excavator Operator
New Zealand Excavator Operators operate plant to excavate earth, ore and rock, break up pavement, road, rock and obstructions, move and load earth, rock and debris, and level, smooth and compact surfaces in construction and other projects.
- preparing and positioning plant for operation
- selecting, fitting and removing attachments such as buckets, winches, loading scoops, shovel blades and rock breaking hammers
- operating controls to excavate, break, drill, level, compact, gouge out, move, load and spread earth, rock, rubble, soil and other materials
- monitoring operation of plant and adjusting controls to regulate pressure, speed and flow of operation, and ensuring safety of other workers
- raising, lowering and manipulating attachments using manual and hydraulic controls
- working from drawings, markers and verbal instructions
- servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling plant and performing minor adjustments and repairs
- Earthmoving Plant Operator
- Heavy Plant Operator
Qualifications and Work Experience Required
Applicants must have a trade qualification and licences and/or one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications.
If you can carry out the tasks listed above and meet the qualification and work experience requirements, please complete our free initial NZ visa evaluation and upload your CV. Once completed one of our Licensed Immigration Advisers will be in touch with you and we will forward your details to a Candidate Manager from New Zealand Skills in Demand.
This is New Zealand Seminars
If you want to find out more in person, please attend one of our This is New Zealand seminars at the following locations:
- London, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham
Please click on the following link for further details: This is New Zealand Seminars
Keep up to date, on the go
We regularly post tips, advice, news and interesting articles about life in New Zealand across our social media pages and blog. To keep up to date whilst on the go follow our blog, or our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest accounts.
Other Job Sectors: