Trade Assistant Plumber positions - for Working Holiday Visas

Are you interested in a move to New Zealand under a Working Holiday Visa (WHV), which will allow you to work for 12 months?

New Zealand needs Trade Assistant Plumbers who qualify for Working Holiday Visas.


  • Minimum UK NVQ Level 2 Plumbing qualification required and have at least 2 years industrial/commercial experience

  • Any gas fitting experience would be an advantage

  • Residential only experience will be considered

  • Need own tools

For more information on the New Zealand Working Holiday Visa – please Click Here

NZ Skills in Demand is a NZ and UK based company. They help set up job interviews for people like you and help you through the process of getting out to New Zealand.  

They work with all trades but they are finding that there is huge demand for TA Plumbers.

If you have experience in the Commercial and Domestic Plumbing industry then they we want to speak to you.

The process to work as a Plumbers TA is quite straight forward. You do not need to become NZ registered to be able to work in New Zealand.

Please get in touch with Ammar Yousef if you are keen to make the move to New Zealand in 2018.

1. Email with your CV

2. Fill out our free initial evaluation form for us to assess you eligibility for a NZ Visa.

3. Attend a Seminar or Webinar with This is New Zealand